Monday, October 28, 2002

Random Musings

Well hola and good evening my pookies!

I'm burning yet more cds tonight..I want to finish up a few trades...then I'm going to work on the story some more in the next few days...I was trying to edit my template here at the blog..but I can't seem to find one I like as well as this one...Unfortunately I lost my html code for the shout outs..

I may or may not put those back on the page...haven't decided yet...

Did any of you watch Whose Line tonight? Mr. Proops looked smashing..as always..and it seems he's still wearing his tinted lenses...ooo la la...Mr Proops is stylin....

Unfortunately Mr. Proops is not being used to his full potential on the show...I really think Whose Line is becoming a waste of his time...I wouldn't be surprised if he relocates to Britain where his talents are more appreciated...How is it..this country can't love his intelligence and sharp wit? What the fuck is wrong with the people here!!!

Oh..and I saw Ghost Ship this weekend...why did a film that had a plot with such promise...and such potential have to be so...well not bad..but just not good. I think it really should have gone into more detail about the supernatural scavenger..etc...and how he went about his work...Instead..they went a totally unfrightening route...and they didn't even make the film scary..

I'd say you could take a 10 year old to this film..and the only thing that would disturb him would be...some naked boobs toward the end of the film..



I hate it when movies are disappointing...

I guess I'll just have to wait patiently for Harry Potter.

0 comments: