Tuesday, October 08, 2002

More Randomness

So what is the music whore doing today you might ask? Nah you probably don't ask..but I'm telling you anyway..I'm burning cds..just as any self respecting Music whore would be doing.

Right now I'm burning a Def Leppard show from 99...Happy Happy Joy Joy...In return I'm getting a few more U2 cds... Smilesville here..cos I love Bono...I wonder what my darling Pookie things about U2...he probably hates em...As we don't seem to agree on music much... :D

Oh today's list..

Addictive things..

1. Minesweeper...(somebody delete this game from my puter)
2. Greg Proops (He's really number 1...but the game is so close by)
3. CD trading (I have over 100 shows now with more on the way)
4. Downloading (my poor harddrive full of mp3 and pictures)
5. Blogging..(I feel compelled)

For those of you interested I should have some more of Man Out of Time for you tonight...

0 comments: