Tuesday, October 15, 2002

Rant...Rant...Rant

Hola kidlet's..

It's rant and quote time....

Today's rant...Monday night football...includes the Steelers..and the game is being played in Pittsburgh..So guess what I'm not going to be watching this week...Nope no Whose Line is It Anyway...for me..for the second week in a row!!! How freaking wrong is that?

I need as much laughter in my life as I can get!! Taking away Whose Line..is wrong..dammit..very wrong...

Oh and I was reading a lovely Terry Prachett novel today...(well I have been for a few days now) and I found an interesting quote..

"Hell is empty...All the Devils are here..."

That explains alot I think..

Lets move along to the ABCFam epi of Whose Line that Greggie was on...I loved the Imaginary Friend Boy Super heroes..Especially when Colin called Greg four-eyes....LOL...My pookie was truely beautiful....

0 comments: