Friday, October 25, 2002

Going to the Movies...Squee

Well good afternoon Peeps and kidlets...

I'm off to see the movie Ghost Ship shortly...I haven't been to a movie...since..hmmm I'm not sure when..MIB2 maybe...For some odd reason I'm watching SNL on Comedy Central. I don't really know why...I've never really enjoyed the shows..but oddly I've been drawn to them lately..

Could be from the lack of Proopsie goodness in my life right now....God knows..if the 13 days of Halloween aren't up soon on ABCFam I'm going to go batty...No Drew's line..in weeks...

On a happier note, I'm getting beaucoups of Elvis Costello bootlegs...Soon I will know the complete joy of having most of the Spinning songbook tour on cd... Oh happy day! So you will notice the incoming part of my trading list is growing quite large!!

It's the little things in life that make me happy!!!

So how are we liking the story thus far? I'm pleased to announce the next concubine is Joe Elliot!! Why? you may ask? Cos he was the concubine she was engaged too..and there is a reason for him being next...but you'll see soon enough

Laters....