Monday, October 07, 2002

Decisions Decisions...

What to do if you had something so wonderful....but you didn't know if you should use it..

Say you were to acquire someone's email address....Someone..that you like and admire...Someone like..well...Pookie...What would you do...

So this is the email or not to email blog

Pros...

1. He could become my new online buddy (yeah right)
2. He could find me vaguely amusing...and not be frightened
3. He could actually respond to my email

Cons

1. Restraining order
2. He'd live in fear that I'd sell his addy to the other kittens (when payment in sex,money,cds etc...couldn't make me utter it)
3. I'd lose the respect that I have gained from his management..
4. Somehow it would feel so wrong...

See it really sucks to have knowledge of something like this...Because..I'd hate to make the man change his email for fear of many lust driven mails..that he may feel maybe forthcoming...



my last words today...

What a gorgeous man he is!