Thursday, October 10, 2002

Am I a Proopsluster

Ok kidlets...It seems Pookie has taken control of my Blog..so I saw fit to change the title...More appropriate don't you think..Though don't even think that you aren't going to be subjected to my ramblings on Elvis Costello and Danny Elfman...and anyone else that happens to take my fancy..

But yes..This is now the Proopsluster forum...of 1...Me..well and probably JenCat..but Mrs Proops..please..don't shout out to me!! LOL It's bad enough you don't share!!

Let's see..I have written a few fanfics with Gregory...one being Maybe I'm Amazed...of which there are 2 versions...I'm going to try to post the other version at the Land of Ocelots webpage...soon....unless someone reading would like to convert it to html for me...so I can put it on the Unlikely Stories site..

As to Man out of Time..This story isn't really a fanfic...Yes the characters are similiar to a few of my concubines..etc...but not entirely..Kinda like the Not My Slave story..isn't a fanfic...yet if you know me..you can see perhaps who Nicholas is based on..and Patrick as well..

0 comments: