Wednesday, October 09, 2002

Creepy Things Make Me Happy

Hola readers,

I'm sitting here watching Whose Line...trying to recover from the trauma of watching several hours of Greggie Goodness...Ok..Potted Histories..is bizarre...I can't quite deal with Greg discussing violets etc..Though Greg in the tub with boats etc..is very nice..He was such a scrawny scrawny boy....and...woo hoo no chest hair!!! He is the perfect man...All others pale in comparison...well except for Declan and Danny..

But allow me to ramble on about Proopsie Pookie Pie abit...He did this trippy game show in the UK called Space Cadets..and one of my favorite-ist actors is on the panel...CRAIG CHARLES!! From Red Dwarf... Did I mention how much I love Red Dwarf? The first epi I watched also had Robert Llewleyn (spelled wrong but oh well) who plays Kryten on the other panel... So needless to say..I was excited...

I have to say..the Memory Series though..has been the most educational thing he's done...LOL...only cos i memorized the contours of his backside from repeated viewings...

Oh..and I've also decided if i hear him say "I love you Jennifer" one more time I will lose my lunch breakfast and dinner....Yes I know you love your wife...no I don't want to hear it..

Also...Greg...stop singing sweetie..I just heard you sing "Oliver's Army" and frankly...I'm appalled...you almost made my shower/car singing sound good..Woo hoo...and for that I love you more!!

"Oliver's army is hear to stay...oliver's army are on their way...and I would rather be anywhere else but here today"

0 comments: