Sunday, September 29, 2002

Oddly Disappointed..

Mood: Not sure yet...
Music: Radio Sweetheart/Jackie Wilson Said

Well...I refuse to go into the whole Whose Line show thing again...go to Ocelots and read my account there...One can only type the same story over and over...and well I only had a small Episode of Greg....I'd rather have tantric episodes of Greg...Neverending episodes of Greg...but you all know my feelings for our speccy man...

I'm working diligently on my photo shrine to Greg...You've all seen my Photo Shrine to Danny...I'd love to be able to do a picture shrine for Declan..there are so many lovely pics of that man as well...Isn't it odd that I have a thing for speccy men?

Did I mention that I was working on a new story ....It's going to be Gregish...Here's what I posted at Ocelots
the main male character..would be based on Greg.. (why..cos of all my
concubine's...Greg is my idea of the perfect man..and will always
be..apologies to Danny and Dec)

This character...has a female friend..that he's known since his
school days.. She's always been there for him...and whatnot..But
she's the sort of woman that slips into the background...He's never
taken notice of her in anyway other than as his best friend...(who
happened to be the best man at his wedding) Very Unconventional they
are..

Well said marriage has fallen on hard times..do to career
troubles..and he's found himself taking a job outside the States..
(Let's say England) He finds himself missing his friend more than his
wife...so he invites her over for a visit..about 6 months later

When she arrives he's startled by her appearance..and even more
startled by the reaction she's getting from his friends..So
essentially..he's finding himself falling for his best freind..and
now doesn't have the courage to let her know..because he has no idea
how she feels...

Check out the posts..I have a few pics from the show there..and from afterwards with my evil sisters....and Jeff and Chip

0 comments: