Saturday, September 14, 2002

Many Concerts in October

Mood: Damn Tired..
Music: Luxemburg from the Kostello Kilt Collection


Well it looks like October is going to be an exceedingly busy month for me...Many Many concerts in the month of October..Counting Crows and Elvis Costello (yippee)...Plus 2 of my bestest friends will be visiting...my friend Jennifer..from my college-type days...and my online buddy Brighid..that has full responsibility for the resurgance of my Costello obsession..

Oh and on some trading notes..I'm learning how to use the shn format...hopefully i'll be able to get some more awesome costello music..like..it's not all awesome..and on an even happier note...found this program...called wavtrim..that automatically trims the gaps from your wav files..

Ok..stop looking confused...what it essentially means is that...files with 2 second gaps in them...can be fixed without..wasting more than 2 cdrs...oh happy day..3 guesses what bootlegs I'm working on as we speak...and the first 2 don't count..Hopefully in a few..I'll be listening to a close to perfect boingo boot..

woo hoo

Fingers crossed for me dear readers...

Until next I type...

Peace out..

0 comments: