Wednesday, September 25, 2002

Another Silver Lining

Mood: Somewhat Giddy
Music: Elvis Costello Lost in the Stars

Well today I received the email from Messina/Baker Entertainment...which included all 30 answers to my kittens questions...Which has left me giddy with excitement and mirth...

It is my firm belief that Greg is in fact one of the most intelligent males on the planet. I'm so thrilled that he did this for my group...Words can't express the thanks that I'd like to convey to him and the staff at Messina Baker...Melanie and Kristen are 2 very nice people...and didn't treat me like the idiot that I felt that I was...when I called with my request.

I'm now listening to a Costello song..called..You Stole My Bell...from the Family Man soundtrack....Lovely song written by Dec and his wife Cait...Odd..that I find myself liking the songs they wrote together...Usually my jealous mind won't allow things like that...but hey..I may be maturing...

NAH!

I have to say..that Dec is one of those artists..that I really enjoy most of his songs...

Todays favorites...

Lost in the Stars..from the Kurt Weill tribute
Radio Sweetheart (Greg..care to dance)
The Greatest Thing (sing faster DEC!)
New Amsterdam
Riot Act
What Do I Do Now

Ok..kidlets..go download...NOW!

0 comments: