Sunday, September 01, 2002

Pattie Boyd

I missed a day here..will you forgive me dear readers?

Mood: Tired
Music: Elvis Costello Angry Young Sod Red Shoes

Ask me what I'm doing right now? Ok then don't ...but I have to say I'm burning cds again. I don't know why I've acquired this obsession as of the past few months. But oh well..I'm always on a quest for new things to listen too..

And since I've been spending alot of quality time online this week..I've found some interesting Beatley stuff..I found a lovely site with info about Pattie Boyd Harrison Clapton... What an interesting and sad life she's had.

Pattie Website



This is a lovely pic of George Harrison and Pattie.

I adore George. I can't listen to his music anymore without crying. It's a terrible shame that he had to pass on. His mother had brain cancer as well..I remember reading somewhere that he punched a doctor for diagnosing her as insane when it was a tumor.

Ah well...no more depressing stuff...

I must go back to my burning.

More later.