Sunday, September 01, 2002

CD Burner Overload

Dear God I'm still burning cds...and still listening to elvis costello...why my friends you may ask? Because I don't want anyone to receive a crappy show..

Right now I'm listening to Maybe the Last Time Glastonbury 87...RadioSweetheart/Jackie Wilson Said...

And oh my god I just found a pic of Dec and Debbie Harry from Letterman...when they did the whole Jazz Passengers thing..
sweet mother of god..he is incredible looking..I so wish he'd grow his hair back...

But I digress you need to see this picture..it's to dishy not to share...



I have to say that when I look at that picture..I'm tempted to have nasty evil and very dirty thoughts about Declan..Not that I need a picture to do that..but you get my reasoning..right?
This picture hunting thing is a sickness..and it's almost as bad as my cd trading..

I'm being greatly affected by the line from "I Want You" that goes like this..."Did you call his name out...as he held you down..."

Oh damn...Dec...you can hold me down..anytime..

Ok..I've officially cracked... Oh and here's another pic of Dec and Burt




Best be off till I've found more pics or something