Saturday, September 07, 2002

Weird Saturdays

Mood: Still oddly Amused
Music Elvis Costello Pump it Up (someone take this man away from all my electronical equipment)

Ok..it's a lovely hot Saturday...So off I went...parents and nephew (mini bratling 2) in tow...to the mall...I'm trying to figure out what to wear when I go to see Whose Line...God knows I'm not pretty enough to get called on stage...but god I so want Greg to see me...

Hmmm..Any suggestions? Still 2 weeks to go..but ARGH

Oh..and for some reason..my little ocelots keep harassing me about this key to the handcuffs that hold Greg Proops to my bed (ha, I so wish that was where he was) Like I'd find it...if I had it...Woo would...You've seen pics of Greg...he's scrumdelicious....



So don't you agree...No reason to share that key with anyone...



So..to the kittens who think to release Greg...PAH..he's my snuggle bunny...Proopy Dog...and I ain't about to share...

Until tomorrow..I leave you with my quote from the Proops

~I love my clothes but I don't name them....