Friday, September 13, 2002

Comical Sexiness

Mood:Anxious
Music: Amish Paradise (yes I'm listening to Weird Al)

I've been in a comical mood today...I listened to my Greg Proops Live cd (that I converted from tape) in the car on the way home from work...I was laughing my ass off in the car...woo hoo..

Is it me or do any of you think Weird Al is strangely sexy? I was so depressed to find that he was married..I just adore those geeky men..Why oh why are they all taken? Where is my intelligent...sexy ....funny ....geek? dammit dammit dammit! I want my geek now! and well..I want Greg Proops NOW!!!

Greg has now taken his spot on the top of my concubine list...He is the head concubine..or whatever they are called :D



I think everyone should have a concubine as lovely as Mr. Proops...

On a more depressing note..I still haven't heard back from Messina Baker...I've already gotten several question submitted to me..from my kittens and I hope to get some more over the next few days...

Lets just keep our fingers crossed..

And until next time..

Peace out