Sunday, September 22, 2002

An Episode of Insanity

Mood: Fucking Nuts
Music: Oingo Boingo Helpless


Ok..today's song..really sums up my feelings..I really want to crawl under a rock and hide. I spent the last 24 hours with one of my best friends...though I have to say..I felt like I didn't belong..which in most cases is true..If Beaches were written about us..I'd so be the chick that died...

I so want to go to this place called the tiki (have no idea how it's spelled) lounge...It looks kewl...It's on the South Side..in Pittsburgh..It seems like everything is on the South Side...It's really a kewl part of the city...lots of restaraunts etc..I had an awesome gyro at Tom's Diner...

If I had the money..I would so go back there..spend a week or so..and bask in the beauty of being stupid and drunk..which I never got around to when I was in college. I was always a good girl..when it came to stuff like that...Maybe if I were a bit wilder..I'd have better luck...Nah..I'd just get arrested...

I think I need to listen to Insanity now...No..I lie..It only makes me laugh...

laters kidlets

0 comments: