Monday, September 16, 2002

Her name is Rio

Mood: Amused
Music: Rio from the In Person boot

I now have about 40 cdrs to be burning in the next week..Oh Geeze..Today..I've been concentrating on Duran Duran...and Costello.

It's just dawned on me..that I haven't given you any lovely pictures of Duran Duran...and since I'm listening to this lovely bootl...I though now might be a good time to share.. But which pictures should I share with you? These guys are tres lovely...wish they were as musically prolific as some of my other concubines...Say...Elvis Costello..or even Mr. Elfman..who does 2 scores a year at least...

ARGH



That's a pic..of Simon..rather newish..and the top is from very early 80's

God look at all that makeup!

It takes a real man to go out an about dressed like that...and not get his ass kicked from here to eternity! Bless them...especially nicky..since he was really the girly one.

Until laters...bratlings, kidlets and crapmonkeys