Monday, September 02, 2002

Costello Overload

Well here I am again...Still listening to Elvis Costello..Would someone please remove his discs from my cd player and put something different inside..

but really..

the mood: oddly happy considering the number of shoplifters I've been chasing lately

the music: Elvis Costello Aging Gracefully (would you have guessed it?) It's Time

I desperately need to listen to something different. Burning 20 + EC shows can take a bit from a girl's sanity..and I didn't have much to start with. I need to get to my rewrites on my Greg Proops story...the Ocelots are getting restless..It's just coming a bit slowly...cos I wrote Dec's side of this story..in another fanfic..

Greg Proops Land of Ocelots




Isn't that an odd look on my Greggie Poos face? Some of the faces my concubines make...give me cause to wonder if their mummies never told them..that they could freeze that way.

Ok..going to burn some more cds...and listen to more...Elvis Costello...

ARGH