Sunday, September 01, 2002

Burning the Midnight Costello

Ah what to tell all my lovely readers...I'm still burning cds..and I'm slowly going insane..there's nothing worse than being online doing tasks that don't require much thought...and there being no one online to type at...So far I've burned about 7 cds. Don't ask how many more I need to do...cos the number is large. All in the pursuit of Declany Goodness.

At one of my fav spots on Yahoo (also known as Yahell) Groups Costello Obsessives I posted my 5 fav Costello boots

Here they are again.

1. Aging Gracefully...I adore this show..could listen to Dec's
ramblings on this disc forever..Especially Little Atoms

2. Going Stateside..Everday I Write the Book on this disc is Stellar
in my eyes..

3. Riot Act...Cos I'm the only EC fan that seems to adore the Punch
the Clock Cd..Ah well I'm an 80's music whore..forgive me...

4. This is Tomorrow..Fantastic show from 86...Words can't describe
how wonderful these discs are.

5. Forbidden Playthings/Berdwald Hall...Gorgeous set from 99..

If any of you that are reading this trade live recordings...These are definitely shows that you must look into.

I suppose I should start obsessing about some other musician soon..but who should it be? I seriously miss Matchbox 20 sad isn't it. I adored the song Bent and If Your Gone...

I also recommend everyone go out and buy the new Counting Crows CD Hard Candy. Now there's a fantastic disc...Highlights of that include the title track and Butterfly in reverse.

I was going to find a nice picture of Declan for you to gaze upon..but instead..I'm staring at Sam's website..and pictures of my Pookie Bear...Mr. Elfman so I think you'll be looking at him for a bit..