Wednesday, September 11, 2002

I hate people that gloat

Mood: Annoyed
Music: Deep Dark Truthful Mirror (Live in Torino Boot)

Ok kidlets (passes some cash to Mr. Proops...AGAIN)

If I hear one more I met Greg story...I swear..I'm going to cry...serious tears...Cos I haven't heard back from Messina/Baker..and oh well..you know..So I'm sitting here listening to an Elvis Costello Boot that needs some serious fixing...and god I have so much I need to do...

At this point..I'm not talking to anyone in my house..cos I'm not in the mood...There were things I needed to do..that I can't do now..cos people have seriously pissed me off...Yup..I'm having a childish mood..but I'll get over it..eventually...I think everyone's entitled...and this is mine..

I was having a decent enough time til dinner...when..I had to listen to another person...tell tales of people meeting Greg..and yes it's pure jealousy..but thank you..I don't wish to hear it..Cos I'm not likely going to get my chance...Even if I bought the corset...

Did I mention the corset? I found it at Hot Topic

It would likely make the cast run scared..but I don't really give much of a shit about that..well unless Greg was running scared...I'd like to think he'd get a pleasant chuckle..

ah well..more later..when my mood has improved...

0 comments: