Thursday, September 26, 2002

More Excitement

Mood: Nervous
Music: Tart...Elvis Costello

Ok...so tomorrow I'm going to see Greg Proops in his sexy flesh...live and on stage...No biggie..

I don't fucking hardly think so...This man is the most beautiful thing I've laid eyes on...and that includes Declan and Danny as well..I have clothes everywhere...and have narrowed it down to 3 choices...red/black sleeveless lace dress....black matte jersey...slinky dress with silver glitter cardigan...or tres chic Lauren suit...

Ok..It's time for a vote...Shout out which one you think I should wear!!! All are smashing..and even though...neutral in color..all are classy...I just can't make decisions right now...God knows I wouldn't want Greg to think me a poorly dressed loser...he can think me a loser..cos I am...Why else would I be sitting on the puter..writing blogs and fanfic?

I am lady goddess queen of the dorkalopes..I lead a mighty herd of dorkalopes across the dorkalope plain...


I'm also pondering if I should take him a present? I mentioned this earlier..don't know what to do..about that..can't find a pic to do the artwork...ARGH! I'm so nervous...and I know I'm not going to get anywhere near him...

I want my greggie poo...well I at least want to give him a big hug...and well..maybe a little kiss..

poor man...

better go...for a bit..before my brain explodes

0 comments: