Thursday, September 05, 2002

Best of Elton John

Mood : Bored shitless
Music: Rocky Horror The Time Warp

Ok..here's an amusing story for you kidlets...If Mr. Proops is reading my journal..your royalty check for use of the word kidlets is in the mail...along with my panties..

I was driving on the PA turnpike RT 43 today..I had Elton John blaring ... "Sacrifice" if you will..and as I was paying the toll..Hoping that the machine would happily take my dollar bill...I hear laughter...ARGH..actual people...standing at the toll booth..laughing at my bizarre Elton John music...They don't know how lucky they are that I wasn't singing as well...That could have been really embarrassing..especially if it were my EC cds..especially the song I'm listening to now.. "RadioSweetheart"



Of course there are a few Elton John songs that could have made me embarrass myself...

Here are my fav Elton Songs

1. Club at the End of the Street
2. Sacrifice
3. Healing Hands
4. Made In England
5. Nikita
6. I Guess that's Why they Call it the Blues
7 Sad Songs
8 I don't want to go on with you like that
9. Believe
10 Latitudes

Enough for now..