Monday, September 02, 2002

How Many CDs Can One Girl Burn?

One more post...while i'm still doing this burning thing..

Mood : Oddly amused

Music : Elvis Costello (ARGH) The Big Light (electric demo)

Firstly I have this to say, go to the nearest import cd store, and buy the Elvis Costello cd King of America. why? cos it's terrific and everyone should own it..

While listening to the last of Julie's boots...I find myself watching Whose Line is it Anyway...Greg Proops is not on,and I'm really not amused. I haven't seen Greg in several days, and I need a Proopdog fix terribly..

I found myself listening to an old compilation cd today en route to work and home today. It had Elton John's Please on it, reminding me how much I loved the album Made In England. That's now on my list of albums you absolutely must own..

Tomorrow I plan on enlightening you with my fav Elvis Costello lyrics...courtesy of the best website on the net about EC..

EC's Home Page



Back to bootlegging etc..