Sunday, July 08, 2012

Watching Movies Is Difficult

I bought The Other Boleyn Girl years ago, because I've always been fascinated with Tudor England. However, I'm not really good at watching movies. I've done better recently when I was getting stuff from Redbox, but for the most part, I never can bring myself to pop a movie in. It is either too late, and I don't want to stay up to watch it or I have other things to do. I've been meaning to watch TOBG for about a month now. It still hasn't made its way into my DVD player. Maybe I'm just not in the mood for movies right now. I do have a lot on my plate. I can barely concentrate on reading. It probably doesn't help much that I don't have any popcorn in the house. I mean, how can you watch a movie without popcorn. I know I can't. It might have been easier to watch if the movie were a comedy. I seriously need something to make me laugh these days. There's too many depressing things going on in my life right now. It is a shame Dark Shadows just came out a few months ago, because that's a movie I could enjoy watching with or without popcorn. Johnny Depp can make anything better.

1 comments:

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

I think the last movie I watched was the last Pirates of the Carribean. Keep meaning to go to the cinema, but haven't made it yet... and haven't watched a DVD at home in absolutely ages.