Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Daily Blah Blah Blahs

~ May end up working part time for awhile because of mom's health. Not sure yet though

~ Have to write a check for 22 cents tomorrow. Seriously, how do you even do that?

~ Got $12.00 back from the local tax authority. Woot!

~ Made country fried steak for the first time and I think I succeeded! That's my favorite comfort food of all time. Now if only I didn't have to toss dad outside while I do the frying.

~ I need sleep. Badly...like 8 hours of it. If I don't get it soon, I think I may end up in the hospital with exhaustion. Does anyone care? No I didn't think so.

~ Bought the new Zac Brown CD...now if only I could listen to it.

~ Desperately want to have a movie night, but I can't keep my eyes open long enough to watch one.

~ Mitt Romney is an asshat and I want tax breaks for my cats if he gets one for his freaking horse.

1 comments:

Mike said...

I wrote a check for a penny one time. I had paid a bill but got rebilled with a corrected amount which was one penny more. So I sent them a check for their one penny. I can't imagine how much money was lost by both sides writing and processing the penny check.