Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Don't Take My Job

No I don't mean my actual job. Someone can take that if they want it. (Tee hee)

No what I mean is my job at home.

I may get frustrated. I may get angry. I may want to throw things, but in 2008 I made a promise to my grandmother that I would take care of my mom. I promised gram that and I will not go back on that promise.

See I loved my gram so much..and I love my mom so much, that I really don't care about other things. Yes, I'd love to get out every now and then, and it would be nice if other people would actually relieve me for a few hours, but I hate when other people do the job I feel that I should be doing. It bugs me an awful lot.

Plus in the last few years, I've really come to enjoy cooking, and I like to try new recipes, so there is that.

So does my insanity make sense?

I hope so.

1 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

I know what you mean.I hope it does work out.