Monday, July 09, 2012

Exhaustion

Right now I just feel like I'm constantly running. I went back to work today and I'm hoping I can work close to my regular hours this week.

I'm seriously broke, and I can't rob Peter to pay Paul anymore. Peter has run away.

Mom is still in the hospital being treated for blood clots in her legs.

Dad is a basket case from missing her. You don't go through 60 years with someone and not feel their absence when they are away, even if it just a few miles down the road in the hospital. There's so much I have to do, and I'm just not getting anything done and I hate that. I want to feel like I've accomplished something.

And while I'm bitching, I can't seem to read right now..or do much of anything. I feel like the life has been sucked out of me.

Can I have a pity party please?

0 comments: