Monday, July 23, 2012

Too Much Junk

I'm in the processing of cleaning up a lot of stuff.  And when I say a lot of stuff, I mean a lot. Ours is a family of  pack rats. We don't like to get rid of stuff. So it gets put in boxes and bins and is filed away taking up unnecessary space in our house that is too damn small.

In the course of the last few weeks, I've probably made the garbage man curse us at least a dozen times. He'll probably keep cursing us for the next few weeks, because there is so much more crap to pitch out..old magazines, post cards etc.

There' s no making this house look pretty. I don't have the money for that, but I would like it to look semi-presentable some day. That's not too much to ask right?

However if anyone wants to make a donation to help me get carpeting or curtains..I'm not going to complain! Oh and while I'm at it a garbage dumpster..that would make things so much easier! I could just toss the crap out the window! (I've always wanted to do that!)

Maybe by Christmas I'll have this house in some semblance of order!

Yeah right!

0 comments: