Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tuesday Tunes

From Music Memoirs:
If you could travel back in time (perhaps in the Tardis with The Doctor) which musical piece of history would you like to witness?


This is a hard one. I'd love to see the Beatles perform in Pittsburgh, but I know from what I've read that it was next to impossible to hear them perform, and what good would that be? So rather than that, The Doctor and I will somehow manage to land on the rooftop of Abbey Road Studios so that we could witness one of the Beatles final performances.  Basically I want to somehow see the Beatles perform. Maybe The Doctor and I could  put a bandaid on the band and save them from themselves? Oh wait, that's the next question.

If you could change history and prevent a musical tragedy from happening, what would you change?

Both of my answers involve John Lennon, because I don't know which one would be better. Going back to the 60s to make sure Lennon never met Yoko, thus possibly saving the world's finest pop band, or keep John from Mark Chapman's bullet. Or maybe if I did the first, it would ultimately keep the second thing from happening.

Ahh John....I miss ya!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

The only downside to no Yoko means no Sean, & Sean's pretty awesome.

rashbre said...

Good call on that Abbey Road gig.