Thursday, September 09, 2010

I Love My Nook

eReaders are wonderful. My nook is now my new best friend. I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about it after I bought it. Would it just be another gadget collecting dust? But no. Once I got used to the feel of the Nook, it really became a fun thing.

I finished my first eBook, Jane Eagland's Wildthorn, this morning and now I'm started an ARC (Advanced Reader Copy) of Debbie Macomber's Call Me Mrs Miracle and I'm halfway through it.

You can check out my review of Wildthorn here

Now if you don't mind, I've got lots of reading to do tonight!

I asked this on Facebook this week; What are you reading right now?

~ Note to Mike: Saying this post will get the raspberries blown in your general direction :P

4 comments:

Mike said...

So you want a real book title eh? Well I started one about a month ago and now I can't remember the title. Maybe I can find it and come back and tell you. Don't wait up.

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

I love my Kindle :D

A Nook was a no-go for me from the start... we don't have Barnes & Noble here!

Anonymous said...

can't make the jump. i enjoy having the book in my hands.

as for what I'm reading...
My library knows...

Bilbo said...

I'm glad you like it, but I"m still with Coopernicus...I like the feel of a real book. Watch Cartoon Saturday tomorrow for an applicable cartoon...