Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Lady Sugarplum Von Buttonhead Tells It Like It Is


Hello world. I am Lady Sugarplum von Buttonhead and there are a few things I'd like to let you know right now.

I'm not sure I like these people who have adopted me. OK, I like the old man. He has a good lap.

I want the whole house to myself, but no, they have other animals and sometimes they really annoy me. I just want to be left alone so I can get my beauty sleep. Then I have to actually share my food bowl with them! How horrific! Let's not even start with the litter box! I don't like any of them!

But I do have all of them under my paw, because I'm so cute and they just love that. I can get away with most everything, except scratching the couch. If I do that they get really peeved at me. I don't know why. Its an upright object and it is perfect for scratching. Those scratching posts they paid lots of money for do absolutely nothing for me. Let those other foolish kitties play with them. I want nothing to do with them.

Now if you don't mind, I think I need to get back to my beauty sleep. Fill my food bowl, while I do that, or feel my wrath later.

2 comments:

Mike said...

"get back to my beauty sleep"

Hey! Me too!

moodymistress said...

I keep forgetting to leave you comments here, but anyway - that was adorable. XD