Saturday, September 11, 2010

Camera Critters

068If you want to play along with Camera Critters just go here

Last weekend I saw a lot of "critters". On Saturday I went to the Good Zoo in Oglebay Park and on Monday I went to Critter Country Animal Farm in Smithton, PA.

This little guy is one of the many llama/alpacas that they have there.

What is the difference between the two?

I checked Wiki and I really couldn't figure out the difference other than size? So I'm thinking this little guy is an alpaca. I may be wrong though.

One thing I do know though is, this little critter is pretty darn cute!!

6 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

You might be right there.

Mike said...

People down the street from me have several llamas.

Self Sagacity said...

Yes, this animal is pretty cute. He could be cross bred, but than I don't know much about that to be sure.

Kay L. Davies said...

A friend of mine had a herd of llamas, and this looks like one of her young ones, so I'd say llama. But it doesn't matter because they're both so wonderfully cute.
Kay
Alberta, Canada

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

So cute! :)

rashbre said...

it almost looks like a scale model!