Sunday, September 05, 2010

It Costs How Much?

This is how you know I spend a lot of time at The Dollar Tree. I was looking for body wash at Shop N' Save today, thinking I would pick something sweet smelling to tide me over until my Yves Rocher order comes in. I looked at all the various brands out there and my jaw dropped to the floor.

Oil Of Olay body was was almost $7.00

No joke!

That's more than most shampoos sold in the store and the bottle is about the same size.

The mind boggles. I don't pay that much for body wash ever. $3.50 is the most I spend usually and that's at Yves Rocher because I love the scents. I never buy them at Bath And Body unless they are on sale. I usually buy the body sprays there because I don't usually like heavy perfume.

I guess I'll be off to one of the dollar stores, because $7.00 is entirely too much money for glorified liquid soap!!

1 comments:

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

I still can't get used to Oil of Olay being Oil of Olay... It always used to be Oil of Ulay here!