Friday, September 24, 2010

Top 5 On Friday


Top 5 songs that you have liked "forever"


You guys know the drill. Play along in the comments or in your journal. This meme is created for my site Music Memoirs. Feel free to go there and check out my other weekly memes and play along.

This one is easy for me, since there are at least 2 that I can remember loving since I was at least 5...no wait...make that 3...

1. The Monkees - Daydream Believer: Still one still tops my list of songs that I can't live without. Davy Jones....sigh....I love that man!

2. The Beatles - I'll Follow The Sun: I fell in love with this one the first time I saw it on The Beatles Cartoons!

3. Olivia Newton-John - Xanadu: My nieces were obsessed with this movie when we were little and so was I!

4. Olivia Newton-John - Physical: Hey! I was a child of the 80s!!

5. Culture Club: Karma Chameleon: No explanation for this other than it is freaking catchy and I love it still!!!

5 comments:

Stephie said...

ONJ's my favorite singer. Definitely agree with you there.

Bilbo said...

26 Miles - The Four Preps;
Rings - Cymaron
4:20 AM (Instrumental) - David Rose Orchestra
Everybody Loves a Clown - Gary Lewis and the Playboys
Fields of Gold - Sting

Mike said...

Xanadu is my daughters number 1 song. A couple a years ago she and her husband rented a roller rink and had a Xanadu birthday party for her.

Janelle said...

My mom had these tapes when I was little that were like "best of" things, & there was one for each year from pretty much the 70s on. "Karma Chameleon" was on one of the 80s ones. I've loved it for as long as I can remember.

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

Funny, I saw a Karma Chameleon joke on Facebook earlier!