Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Today Was Horrid

I was on my way to work and a little fluffy dog was scurrying along the road. I saw him go on the sidewalk so I thought it was safe to go, and he darted in front of my car. I just missed hitting the little guy.

This is not the way I like to start my morning.

If I had hit the dog, I probably would have had to go back on anti-depressants.

No joke.

Then this afternoon, I had to go to the bank for my boss and on the way back, a groundhog shot out into the road.

He wasn't so lucky. I know I hit him, but I saw him run back to the other side, so I don't know if I just grazed him or what.

This was not a good day for me. Not a good day at all, but it was obviously a worse day for that stupid groundhog that didn't look both ways before crossing the street.

1 comments:

Mike said...

A double day. Stay home tomorrow. Just in case.