Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday? Now? I Didn't Order It

I really don't understand how the weekends fly by so quickly anymore? I guess its just that I have so much that I need to cram into those 48 hours that makes it worse.

Saturday was more me time. I did get to the Y to exercise, and I got to make the down payment on the trip to Berlin, Ohio next month.

Whoo to the hoo!

I'm just not ready to head back to the same old same old today.

This could get me started on my "I need a vacation rant" but I know that gripe is old as Methuselah, so I'll let it go this time, even though it is true.

It doesn't seem fair that all my vacation days always have to go for doctor's appointments.

~big sigh~

Aw well, can't change it...so I gotta deal with it.

1 comments:

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

Urgh... I've had a letter through to make myself a hospital appointment (which isn't going to be fun at all!), but thankfully I also have a trip to London to look forward to, so it isn't all bad.