Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Exercise Helps!

I'm really feeling so much better now that I'm going to the Y and exercising regularly. They have two workout areas; one main gym with all the equipment and an express gym that really kicks butt. Its a bit like the Curves circuit only with weights, so that you can build your intensity.

In the last week, I've managed to go 5 times, which is actually better than I ever did with Jack's. Usually there, I was lucky to get three workouts in a week. So I'm proud of myself.

Hopefully in time I'll see myself shrinking, cos lord knows I need to shrink.

I know I certainly feel this exercise more than I have in ages. My muscles a properly sore after the workout which is much different than the feeling I had after I left Jack's and that doesn't make a lot of sense as the equipment was pretty much similar.

Ah well, I guess I'll know in time if it does me any good, right?

I do know that it makes me feel good when I'm doing it, even if it makes me achy!

4 comments:

Bilbo said...

Good for you! Maybe this will inspire me to do something about my own condition...

Mike said...

"5 times"

That's more than I've done all year.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Exercise...no I don't think so!

Deirdre said...

Yay!!

Exercise is good stuff. Keep rockin' out. :)