Monday, February 02, 2009

What A Nail Biter

I didn't see the game as yesterday was so full of craziness, but I silently cheered my boys on to victory and god, I'm glad I didn't watch, it would have made me sick to my stomach in that last quarter.

I rejoice for our city and the team. I know its just a game but I'm happy. I'm very happy for coach Mike Tomlin who proved his worth a helluva lot faster than that scary man, Bill Cowher.

Good on you Mike! I'm so proud of you and your guys for pulling it out in the last minute.

I'm glad we told everyone in ICU not to let my dad watch, cos in that last quarter, he would have been calling the Steelers a bunch of bums, and that last touchdown probably wouldn't have happened, cos my daddy is a jinx on the team. Go figure.

But its all about celebrating now! Yay STEELERS!!!!!!

0 comments: