Thursday, February 12, 2009

I'm Going To Blow Away

We are in the midst of a high wind warning and they aren't kidding about it either. I've been hearing it whip on through all night and it was driving me crazy.

I don't look forward to going to work today, as I work in a metal box (ie office trailer) and I hope I don't blow away with the trailer to Oz or someplace unsavory.

Have I mentioned I could use a day off? Or 2?

I don't even have time to care about my usual stuff, because I'm too busy trying to get stuff situated in my house. You have no idea how much clutter I've burned in the last few weeks.

Maybe by the summer I'll have it all gone through. It doesn't make matters any better that I have loads of stuff from Gram's house in our house.

Yeah more clutter.

GAH!

BTW the couch and chairs are beautiful...pictures will be forthcoming over the weekend when I may have a small amount of time to BREATHE! You know along with the getting checks cashed, doing more shopping, paying bills and all that other stuff. Apparently I was spoiled before and now I have a real life like a normal working woman. Just to let you know..that sucks.

0 comments: