Sunday, February 08, 2009

Nothing New To Report

Today was decidedly dull and to be perfectly honest I'm happy with that. I had to run to the mall to pay my Sears bill and after that did some grocery shopping and picked up dinner for us from La Fiesta. I wish they did take out margaritas!!

Yes, my dad is eating Mexican and loving it.

That's truly a wonderful thing.

Now I've got laundry and some more cleaning to do.

I'm glad for the dullness really. The last two weeks have been really too stressful and hectic. Now they'll just be hectic with me trying to get our house in order.

I can't wait for the new furniture. I'll post pictures when we get it sorted out too!

All I really want to do tonight is watch Sonny With A Chance on Disney Channel and get to bed before 10. Fat chance that's going to happen!

0 comments: