Monday, February 16, 2009

Long Weekend? HA!

There's no 3 day weekend for me. I'm not a gov't employee or one lucky enough to have this as one of my holidays for the year. So I'm going to be sitting around with my thumb up my butt at work today because there's no mail delivery and no banks open. That equals me not having much to do.

If I had the day off, there would be loads of stuff to do. More laundry for one. I did 2 loads last night and I could probably stand to do at least one more.

More dejunking in my parents room is definitely in order as I didn't get around to that yesterday much at all. I spent all that time in the kitchen.

Oh having a house that's 100 years old and without good cabinet space or closet space. Tis a shame that even a remodel job wouldn't help our kitchen either. Not that I have the money for it. But still.

So tonight it will be back to the cleaning grind and maybe I'll make some headway. I need to start working in my room to ditch clothes I don't wear anymore. You would think that would be an easy task but...NOOOOOO! If only I had that "long weekend". Of course if I did, I wouldn't be sitting here at 6:15 typing this entry, I'd still be SLEEPING!

God I wish I were still sleeping.

0 comments: