Friday, February 13, 2009

Top 5 On Friday: Week 210

From Music Memoirs:

Top 5 songs that horrify you! (And tell us why)
interpret as you see fit


The Lonely Island - Jizz In My Pants
I think the title alone says enough. Its the worst piece of comedic poo poo I've ever had the misfortune of seeing on SNL.

Miley Cyrus - Girls Just Want To Have Fun
Please to be not messing with Cyndi Lauper! That's just wrong.

Tim McGraw - Live Like You Were Dying
So damn depressing. I cry every time I hear it or run screaming from the radio for the same reason.

Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby
I still have nightmares about this song and sampling Bowie/Queen is just so very wrong that its scary.

U2 - Get Your Boots On
Worst U2 song EVER!!! And I swear they are trying to rip of Elvis Costello with this one. That's wrong on many many levels.

0 comments: