Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Printer Is Hooked Up!

Do you know what that means?

Yes, I can finally do my taxes and print stuff.

Yes, I had a printer before. No it didn't have ink. Why the freaking hell ink has too cost so damn much money is beyond me. So usually when I run out...it takes me ages to acquire new ink.

Damn Epson printers.

If I don't buy refilled cartridges online the cost of replacement ink is around $60.

Yikes!

I could almost get a new printer for that price.

Its ridiculous. And its making me very very cranky.

As you might have guessed just about everything makes me cranky right now.

Now I'm going to print all those damn coupons that I have been saving in my emails now. Woot! At least I have paper! For some reason that's the one thing I always have.

0 comments: