Wednesday, February 04, 2009

God Was With Us

We got the pathology reports back on my father yesterday and let me tell you, my father is one lucky man. The cells were pre-cancerous and if he had let things go any longer, it would have been a bad thing indeed.

As it is, he's going to have to have colonoscopies (sp) at least every 6 months for the time being to make sure nothing is coming back.

Now if only his appetite would come back. I hate to see my father not eating, because he really enjoys his food. (especially Mexican)

I'm just glad that they seem to have got everything and hopefully all will be well and he will be home soon, because the house just doesn't feel right without him in it. The cats miss him terribly. I won't even go into mom, because she's a basket case without him.

0 comments: