Saturday, February 21, 2009

Coraline

I finally got to see the movie today and the 3-D version to boot and oh was it good.

I've never seen a movie in 3-D if you can believe it and god it was incredible. Disney really outdid themselves on this one. The story was a bit dark for young kids but it was a good one, and I really want to read Neil Gaiman's novel soon.

The story was one that just about any kid or adult can relate to. We all think we want something different from what we have, but when we get that something different we find out that its not all that its cracked up to be.

As for the visuals, it was absolutely stunning. Better than Nightmare Before Christmas, which is a favorite of mine.

I can't wait til it comes out on DVD so my mom can see it.

For those of you thinking on this one; GO! And Go! before the 3-D version is out of the theaters, because that's the one you want to see first.

0 comments: