Friday, February 13, 2009

The Funny Things You Find

Its no secret I've been cleaning and dejunking our house. Its been like a treasure hunt and oh the things that I've found. One of the many items is the book I'm currently reading called Tomb Of The Shroud, which is a really interesting mystery that's centered around the Shroud of Turin.

Oh and lets just say I need to get the scanner working because I have loads more old photos to add to my Vintage Photos album on Flickr. One day I hope to take some pictures of my own again. I just haven't been into it lately.

I also found loads of old cookbooks. My mum has a collection like you could never believe and one set is by Woman's Day from the 50s. Its an Encylcopedia of Cookery. I've found some interesting recipes in those.

The one thing I have noticed though is that my parents did not like to use drawers for clothes. 3 drawers in their bedroom and I swear only one of them has clothes..and that would actually be my dad's underwear and sock drawer.

My family is weird, but I love them!

0 comments: