Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tuesday Tunes: Week - 69

From Music Memoirs


Tell us your biggest musical regret.

In my mind right now it has to do with one of my favorite bands, Over The Rhine. They were playing an odd venue in Pittsburgh last March. Then they canceled. I got a refund, but then they rescheduled and canceled again! They finally played a show in a venue in the Southside in June, but I had another concert that month so I didn't get tickets after the first fiasco.

If you look at my lastfm page, you will see that I really like Over The Rhine. Ever since that concert took place I've felt let down. I've only ever seen one band with a female vocalist live and that was Lady Antebellum, oddly in the same year.

~ sigh ~

Its a good thing they are a band out of Cincinnati and they will probably play the area again sometime soon. Until then, they are the biggest musical regret I have.

Oh and on a musical front I'm trying to keep track of all my music online. Here's my album list care of Rate Your Music!

0 comments: