Saturday, February 28, 2009

Weekend Stuff

First things first, I got my taxes done and do the happy dance with me, my furniture will be paid off this month! If I'm a good girl there's an iPod classic down the road for me!

On another happy front, I have a freelance job reviewing music by independent musicians. The pay is $15 per review and free music! That's right up my alley. I've actually got my first assignment and the review is almost finished. So yay! I also do reviews for a PR company called Ariel, and I've discovered some great new artists that I'd never have heard of otherwise.

My room is full of CDs, but I'm a happy girl.

I plan on doing a focus on some of those new artists here, so people other than those that read Livejournal can see. But regardless, my music community there is public so you can stop by and read the reviews.

Oh and raise you hand if you are heartily sick of the cold weather? I know I am.

0 comments: