Wednesday, February 11, 2009

New Furniture Today!!

When I get home from work today I will have a new living room furniture! How exciting is that!! I promise I'll take pictures of it when I get home. I warn you though, my house isn't much to look at. It never was. Carpet remnants are next on our list of things to buy. I know they should have been bought first, but I buy because of necessity not because of what I should do.

I really hope I'll be able to sit down on one of the new pieces tonight. I've been doing so much cleaning that other than my brief computer time at home I haven't had more than a half hour in the living room, and that was when Big Bang Theory was on Monday.

Sigh

I already know I have to pick up prescriptions for my mum at Giant Eagle tonight, so that means more grocery shopping.

Bigger sigh.

Maybe over the weekend, if it would ever get here.

0 comments: