Thursday, February 26, 2009

Book Review: Let It Snow

Let It Snow Let It Snow by Debbie Macomber


My review


+rating: 5 of 5 stars


I almost forgot how much I loved these short novellas that Harlequin used to send to their subscribers at Christmas. I just recently found this one on a shelf and picked it up to read it.

Its only about 90 pages long, but the story is really sweet. Just the type of story you want to read around the holidays. It definitely keeps your hopes up for happy endings, in this world that's so full of gloom and doom. Debbie Macomber always delivers that kind of story, and I love her for it. Her characters are real and likable.

Sure I'm a sucker for romance novels. I openly admit it. But hey, everyone needs a little fantasy in their lives and this is my vice of choice.


View all my reviews.

0 comments: