Friday, February 20, 2009

ACK

I slept in this morning which caused me to run around like a chicken with its head cut off. That also means I didn't get to anyone's blogs to read this morning and that sorely disrupts my routine.

Anytime my morning routine gets messed up, I find myself walking around confused for the whole day. I don't know why that is, but it does.

I have no idea why I didn't get out of bed until about 10 after 6, I was awake, but I guess I was drifting into that weird half sleep and I must have caught some extra Z's then.

Talk about messing with my head. How wrong is that?

I hate when my day starts off badly like this. By the time the day is over I'll be wired and I'll probably be awake til 1 in the morning.

That in turn will mess up my sleep patterns until Monday.

ARGH!

0 comments: